LUXOR respects your privacy and rights when collecting and using your data. We are transparent about which data we collect and why. We protect your data like a valuable possession. We do not sell your data to third parties and will not do so in the future. Below, you can find out which information we collect, and how we deal with it. The privacy statement explains which personal data we collect from and about you, whether directly or indirectly, and the ways in which we use it.
2. Which data do we collect?
LUXOR can process personal data about you because you use its services and/or because you provide this data yourself when completing a Gold Coater contact form. LUXOR can process the following (non-specific) personal data:
- Your first name and surname
- Your address details:
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Name and address of the company you work for
- Your IP-address
- Data about the products and services you have bought
3. Different ways in which we collect your data
You can share your personal data in several ways with LUXOR, including but not limited to:
- Buying or renting a product or service via LUXOR
- Your correspondence with LUXOR about a product or service, for example questions about delivery, installation or invoicing
- Contacting LUXOR staff via e-mail, phone or letter
- Subscribing to LUXOR mailings
- Taking part in trade shows, events, webinars, training courses, etc.
LUXOR can receive your personal data if you are a customer of LUXOR, an associated company of LUXOR or a company taken over by LUXOR. LUXOR may also buy databases containing personal data, but only via third parties who are also subject to the privacy legislation. If you do not want Porometer to use personal data that you did not pass on to us yourself, you can inform us of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Why is your data necessary?
LUXOR processes your personal data mainly to be able to contact you by phone and/or in writing (by e-mail and/or by post). In addition, LUXOR may use your personal details in the context of the performance of a contract.
Other purposes may be, but are not limited to:
- Offering the possibility of ordering articles via the website and making use of all the functionality and services on the website
- Processing your order and/or informing you about its status.
- Giving advice and supporting the use of equipment that you have bought from us
- Responding optimally to any complaint you may have
- Informing you optimally, with your consent, about new products, special offers or services
- Communicating with you, with your consent, by sending electronic newsletters.
- Registration for an event, training course, webinar, etc.
5. How long is your data retained?
LUXOR only retains minimal (non-specific) personal data and no longer than is
strictly necessary for the purposes for which this data was collected. You may demand at any time that your data be deleted.
6. Sharing with others
LUXOR only provides your personal data to third parties (carrier, subcontractor, …)
if that is necessary for the performance of your contract, or to comply with a legal requirement.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Associated or parent companies of LUXOR
- Suppliers of LUXOR
- Employees of LUXOR
The employees of LUXOR are bound to respect the confidentiality of your data and your privacy.
7. Sending of mailings
LUXOR sends mailings via mailing tools of third parties that are also subject to the
privacy legislation. These mailings are sent mainly to inform you about new products or services, to invite you to events and webinars, or sending out satisfaction surveys;…
LUXOR has various websites. General visitor data is maintained on these websites, such as the IP-address of your computer, the time when you browsed the site and data that your browser sends. Gold Coater makes no further use of this information and it is not passed on to third parties.
9. Google Analytics
LUXOR makes use of Google Analytics, Adwords and Search Console to examine
how users are using the website, and to evaluate the effectiveness of Adwords in the Google search results.
Google uses this information to report to LUXOR on website usage and the effectiveness of campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is bound to do so by law, or these third parties are processing the information on behalf of Google. LUXOR has no influence on this, but does not grant consent to Google to use the information obtained from this for other Google services.
10. Your rights
You can always request your personal details, have them amended and if you wish, you have the right to be forgotten. You can contact us for this purpose via email@example.com and afterwards, your data will be deleted from our files. If you no longer wish for us to send you invitations, mailings or other information, you can let us know that via the unsubscribe function at the bottom of these mailings or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Storage of your data
LUXOR may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data may be processed on behalf of LUXOR by a cloud service provider and stored in various locations. LUXOR has taken contractual measures to protect your personal data and impose security requirements on cloud service providers, including the requirement that your personal data is only to be processed for the purposes mentioned above.
LUXOR takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures
to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unintentional disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected, that there are indications of misuse or if you would like more information about security, please contact LUXOR via email@example.com